- I am the founder of VastScatter.net and HistoricalHamilton.com.
- Enjoy being out in nature and hiking.
- Almost every weekend I visit at least one antique shop.
- When parking my car, I prefer to “walk further,” instead of “parking closer.”
- I consider myself to be a hermit.
- Most of my hobbies and research revolve around the natural world, archaeology and history.
- I listen to 80s, Industrial, and Metal music.
- When I go travelling and on day-trips, I visit places where no one else would go.
- I’ve been programming since I was 13.
- Landscape and habitat simulations are of interest to me.
- I read a book a week, and have a bookshelf of over 300 books I’ve purchased specifically to read. As I finish some, I buy more to keep my stock of “books to read” the same at all times.
- I still consider Visual Basic 6 my favourite programming language, mixing it with Assembly language.
- I probably have the largest rock and mineral collection in Hamilton.
- Over the last 15 years I have grown hundreds of local sapling trees from seed and donated them to a college in Ancaster for planting in their natural areas.
- I have been to the top of a volcano in Hawaii.
- My favourite insect is the ant, and I've had many ant farms over the years (including as recently as last year).
- I have travelled to Iceland.
- I enjoy winter as much as summer.
- Photography is my favourite hobby.
- Boiled chestnuts with milk is my favourite food.
IT & SUPPORT / #PASTSEEKER
IN PURSUIT OF GREATNESS
12 James Street North, Suite 302
Hamilton, ON L8R 2J9