- Proudly born and raised in Hamilton, Ontario (but I’d move to Manhattan or a small European town in a heartbeat).
- I got the nickname “Pasta” in Grade 5 and to this day it’s what nearly everyone I know uses instead of my real name.
- I’m obsessed with sports. Actively follow cycling, Formula 1, MotoGP, boxing, and love the Pittsburgh Penguins, Liverpool F.C. and New York Yankees.
- My favourite emoji is 😩.
- I’m always keeping an eye out for the perfect photo. Cityscapes, landscapes and street art can stop me in my tracks every time. Design and details excite me.
- I have a small obsession with skulls. (I don’t own a real one, I swear.)
- I’m an Adidas, Apple and BMW superfan.
- Nothing these days compares to a Martin Scorsese or Quentin Tarantino picture.
- I went skydiving and thought it was boring.
- My brother hit me in the face with a baseball bat once.
- I could live off pizza, Skittles, Nutella, coffee and red wine. 🤤
- Bought a Sea-Doo. Then a motorcycle. Then a car. Yes, in that order.
- I fell out of a moving car when I was a toddler. Still here.
- I can’t swim longer than 30 seconds. Almost drowned at Turkey Point once.
- Ate 106 shrimp in one sitting. The chef came out and said we’d have to go in the back and peel them ourselves if we wanted more.
- I love everything about traveling and I’ve barely traveled anywhere yet. Still haven’t seen a real beach. 😞
- I’m a neat freak…and neurotic about many other things.
- Known for my dry sense of humour.
- I can listen to anything from Daft Punk to Radiohead to Tool to Frank Sinatra to Notorious B.I.G. at any given moment.
- I haven’t missed a Howard Stern show in 14 years and counting.
DIGITAL MARKETING / #QUALITYOVERQUANTITY
IN PURSUIT OF GREATNESS
12 James Street North, Suite 302
Hamilton, ON L8R 2J9