- Moved to Canada from England (Manchester) when I was 4.
- I’m a bit obsessed with Wonder Woman.
- I once thought that ivory soap was made from the tusks of elephants.
- I believe that you should treat others how you want to be treated.
- I used to play rep soccer.
- I bought a standard jeep when I was 18 and didn’t know how to drive standard.
- To put myself through college I worked at a factory making train brakes.
- I have a hard time talking about myself.
- I avoid any type of embarrassment.
- I got my first real career job by answering a 50-word ad in the Toronto Star.
- I met my husband by “cruising” up and down Yonge Street when I was 18.
- I have 3 kids—including twin boys.
- I’m petrified of blood. I usually faint.
- I have an obsession with alignment.
- I live in the same house I grew up in.
- I could live off chocolate and dippy eggs. (But not together.)
- MUFC supporter. (My dad would disown me if I wasn’t.)
- I once took 14 flights in 19 days.
- My biggest pet peeve… liars.
- I have a fear of snakes.
DESIGN / #WONDERWOMAN
IN PURSUIT OF GREATNESS
12 James Street North, Suite 302
Hamilton, ON L8R 2J9