- I have many nicknames within various social circles outside of work. No, I will not discuss or disclose what those nicknames are. For better or worse, I'm simply a "nickname guy."
- I own a 1965 Buick Riviera. It's a lowrider that has been featured by Lowrider Magazine.
- I equally like and hate all types of music. For instance, I like ska but hate the band Sublime.
- I spent a year in Mexico working in hotels and taking tourists to bars. I was asked to leave the country shortly after my visa expired.
- I often use metaphors to communicate.
- I like to tinker with emerging technology (hardware and software).
- I'm always in the process of making a techno album.
- I openly weep at Disney movies.
- Great design excites me.
- I'm currently finding it hard to share a past experience that is appropriate for the workplace.
- I can often be overly empathetic.
- I met my wife at a drum and bass rave.
- I used to hitchhike.
- I'm probably addicted to tattoos.
- The worst job I ever had was making powdered cheese in a factory in Brampton. I wish that was a joke.
- I enjoy doodling and drawing and for a short time I was into tagging/graffiti.
- Pineapple should be enjoyed on pizza.
- Burger King is better than McDonalds.
- I really hate Sublime.
PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT / #CODEKEVIN
IN PURSUIT OF GREATNESS
12 James Street North, Suite 302
Hamilton, ON L8R 2J9