- I’d rather eat a bowl of spiderwebs than talk about myself.
- I read 52 books in 2018. (Yes, a book a week.)
- I can identify a wine's origin by taste and smell alone.
- I immigrated to Canada at the age of 6.
- I’ve played rugby since I was 15.
- Despite playing a full-contact sport for almost 15 years, I have yet to break a bone (though I’ve had plenty of sprains, bumps, bruises, and a dislocated shoulder).
- I play a mean trombone.
- I play a less mean trumpet, baritone, tuba...if it’s got brass, I can play it.
- I’m a pretty awesome Dungeon Master.
- I’ve been an Anglophile since high school and firmly believe that British television is, in every case, better than American television.
- I was named after a Rolling Stone.
- I’m the oldest of 5 children.
- Winnipeg is my second home.
- I love to share my passion for marketing, and always appreciate the opportunity to nerd-out about CRO strategy.
- I love to cook and try new foods (though “recipe” is a foreign word to me).
- In university I had to steal my own car after it was first stolen from me.
- My favourite author is Marshall McLuhan. (I named a cat after him.)
- I was a one-time American Crew hair model.
- I won a city film festival in high school.
- While studying fire protection in Toronto, a chance encounter in an American Apparel completely changed my life and career path.
OPTIMIZATION / #GROWTHGURU
IN PURSUIT OF GREATNESS
12 James Street North, Suite 302
Hamilton, ON L8R 2J9