- I went through driver’s ed at the same time as my two kids. (They got their Gs. I didn't.)
- My favourite TV show of all time is The Wire.
- I’ve lived in Moose Factory.
- I took the bus to the Ikea in Rome. (In Italian Ikeas, you can get a vodka and lingonberry juice as part of the all-you-can-eat buffet. It was good I took the bus.)
- You can ask me any grammar question, but don’t ask me to explain the answer.
- I can touch my tongue to my nose.
- I’m a Leo.
- I have my Master’s in cultural anthropology.
- I like bugs. And spiders.
- When I was 15 I quit my job at a bar after two weeks because they made me stand on the table and sing their stupid last call song.
- I grow squash and pumpkins in my neighbour’s front yard.
- I take verbatim notes.
- I like stale cheezies.
- I was a varsity fencer in university until I jumped off a bar stage and gave myself a career ending injury.
- I have an off-grid cabin on the Saugeen River. No running water. No electricity.
- I wrote my first (and last) computer program in Basic on an Atari 400.
- My dog attacked a train…and lived to tell the tale.
- I’ve ghostwritten two books.
- I’ve worked on two unsuccessful mayoral campaigns.
- I love knitting socks.
- I’ve been called the human kazoo.
CONTENT STRATEGY / #WORDNERD
IN PURSUIT OF GREATNESS
12 James Street North, Suite 302
Hamilton, ON L8R 2J9