- I’m a two-time Toronto Dodgeball League champion.
- I broke my right arm (humerus bone) playing dodgeball at the age of 23.
- I have a metal plate, 6 screws and 2 wire ties attached to my right humerus for life.
- I have a 5-generations photo with my great-great-grandmother holding me as a baby.
- My great-grandfather has a park named after him in Oakville.
- I grew up in Oakville (Bronte, if you're familiar with the area).
- I skateboarded in my youth, and last time I checked I could still land a kickflip.
- I believe perfection is an illusion worth chasing.
- I had side hustles as early as 9 years old, and began my first “real” job at 14 at the local Tim Hortons.
- I founded a B2B tech startup and made a successful exit.
- I transferred from the University of Waterloo to the University of Ottawa during undergrad.
- My mother-in-law affectionately calls me “Lovey.”
- I’ve been in a fantasy football league with the same guys for nearly 10 years.
- I saw TFC’s first home goal live… and may or may not have thrown my seat cushion…
- I’ve seen the Great Wall and Stonehenge.
- Each year I stay home and watch the first round of the NCAA Men's basketball tournament in March—and have done it since high school.
- I was voted the “Most Eligible Bachelor” by my high school graduating class.
- I play pick-up soccer early on Sunday mornings.
- I’ve become a big fan of shawarma from my time in Ottawa. (Shawarma Palace on Rideau Street is the all-time best in my opinion.)
- I’m married with two awesome kids and more on the way.
DATA STRATEGY / #LESSPAIN_MOREGAIN
IN PURSUIT OF GREATNESS
12 James Street North, Suite 302
Hamilton, ON L8R 2J9