- I’ve put in a full work day from a tree stand while bow hunting.
- My daughter took her first shot out of her pink camp .22 when she was only two years old.
- I met my wife, Meagan, online. (I like to say I ordered her online.)
- We were married by the captain of a 60-foot yacht in the middle of the Mediterranean near the Greek islands on August 14, 2008.
- We got married again 4 months later in our living room.
- We got married 8 months after that, on August 14, 2009.
- When we started Human_Code, I was working part-time at a warehouse stacking boxes.
- When we started Human_Code, Mike had to pay for all social outings because I couldn’t afford a pint.
- I’ll road trip at the drop of a hat.
- I have two younger brothers.
- I’m as good as my handshake.
- I read comic books.
- I like to stay close to home.
- I’ve got a chocolate lab, Bennett, that grew up at Human_Code. He went duck hunting at five months old.
- I love my in-laws and they like me better than their daughter.
- I’ve always had a real Christmas tree.
- Born in Sudbury.
- I like winter.
- There must always be a 4×4 in my driveway.
- I run my life around tradition.
CFO / #PEOPLEWHISPERER
IN PURSUIT OF GREATNESS
12 James Street North, Suite 302
Hamilton, ON L8R 2J9