- I am deathly afraid of heights and it’s getting worse the older I get.
- Golf is my favourite sport.
- Dream job would be a marine biologist.
- PEI is my favourite family vacation spot.
- Xbox over Playstation.
- Tombstone is my favourite movie of all time.
- Outlook over Gmail any day.
- Born in Windsor, Ontario.
- Listen to classical music when I really need to concentrate (and tune Richard out!).
- Guilty pleasure is reading Janet Evanovich books.
- I am completely fascinated with sharks. Love reading about them and watching videos—anything to do with sharks!
- My son and I have a plan to go on a trip when he turns 16 to go diving with Great White sharks (in cages). My high school friend runs a dive company.
- Jumped off a school bus on the last day of school in Grade 6 and broke my wrist—put a major damper on that summer (though I learned to play tennis left handed).
- I have no idea how to play 99.9% of card games.
- Met my wife at work.
- I am a shy person when in large groups of people I don’t know.
- Love horror movies, despite hating to be scared.
- Consider my parents to be among my best friends.
- Pizza is my favourite food.
- I hate talking about myself…
#THANKSFORBEINGYOU / CLIENT SERVICE
IN PURSUIT OF GREATNESS
12 James Street North, Suite 302
Hamilton, ON L8R 2J9