- I enjoy playing acoustic and electric guitar in my spare time. I have a Martin semi-electric acoustic and a Gibson Les Paul electric.
- I used to have a fat pet bulldog named Lindsay. (Almost positive she ate more than me.)
- I have an older brother named Curtis who also does web development.
- I was born in 1991.
- I enjoy watching and playing hockey and my favourite team is the Maple Leafs.
- I went to Humber College for Media Communications.
- I grew in Caledon East Ontario but now live in Guelph in a house I bought with my brother.
- In my spare time I like to watch movies and T.V. shows. My favourite T.V. show is Sons of Anarchy.
- I LOVE my coffee. 🙂
- My favourite food is pulled pork.
- I enjoy singing in the car!
- I hate the cold. 🙁
- I like video games (PS4) and board games (chess, Monopoly).
- My favourite band is Rise Against but I enjoy all music with a good guitar riff.
- My favourite restaurant is Baker Street in Guelph
- I like to help and teach.
- I enjoy drawing and painting.
- I have traveled most of Canada, including Alberta, PEI, Nova Scotia, BC, Saskatchewan and Manitoba.
- My favourite place that I have traveled outside of Canada is Jamaica.
PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT / #TROUBLESHOOTER
IN PURSUIT OF GREATNESS
12 James Street North, Suite 302
Hamilton, ON L8R 2J9